Here are 10 reasons why you should get lean, bro:
1. Axe is toning down the bro and aiming to reflect “modern masculinity.”
2. The dad bod is worse than ebola. Bro Science #72: stop the dad bod.
3. Bro-dal showers are the next big thing in weddings.
4. Bro dieting is far superior when it comes to sheer volume of food.
5. I just put out a book called Dude, Bro.
6. Frank Riggs, the shirtless, iron-pumping, ‘roided-up Bro candidate running for governor in Arizona.
7. Slap on 30 lbs of Jacked MUSCLE!
8. Late-night bro fight shows.
9. Having a robot bro wouldn’t work. All natural, bro!
10. Bro wrestling.
Relax, bro. You need to make time for you.
All men should be doing bro-ga. Guys can (and should) be bendy too.
Women should embrace dick jokes as part of the bro-menclature.
If you haven’t already, where have you been?
Do you even language, bro?
Bro is an open-source network.
Bro-country is a plague.
Marco Rubio is secretly a bro.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is your bro.
Your sensitive goth friend is actually a bro in a costume.
The bro hug option appears only when you reach Good Friend status.
You should date a bro.
More than 385,000 men got Bro-tox in the U.S. last year.
There’s nothing new about bromances, at least historically.
We can now admit that bro-jobs are happening, and happening often;
the bro package did not stop the attraction
Asa Johnson, 2017
why bro, Google search results and articles