Happy New Year!
Submissions are now open. Why not take a look at our newest category, Algorithmic Poetry?
Please send your crafty and fun-infused poetry via the submissions form below. Just before you do though, please take a minute to read through the following quick submission guidelines:
- We accept poems in the categories Remixed Poetry, Sculpture Poetry, Mutated Poetry, Neon Lights Poetry and Algorithmic Poetry. The About section explains them in more detail. If you have an idea for a poem, but are not sure whether it fulfills the category criteria, please feel free to contact us – we love discussing fun and daring poetry!
- Please upload your work as a file via the upload button. We accept .txt, .rtf, .doc, .docx, .pdf, .gif, .jpg, or indeed any file format that displays your beautifully crafted poem the way you intended it.
- Please provide information about your source material. Not everyone gets the reference, so we provide a footnote that mentions the source. Please include the title and a link (where possible) to each source work.
- Please note that all work at Poetry WTF?! is covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License. In essence it allows others to copy, distribute, display and remix the works as long as credit is given. By submitting your work, you agree to let the same license apply to it.
- Acceptance of the work for publication is under the sole discretion of Poetry WTF?!
PS: If you have an idea, but you’re not sure if it will work: don’t hesitate, get in touch.
Please submit your poem using the form below: